Ambiance Window Coverings offers the innovative Hunter Douglas Contract line of commercial window treatments including roller shades, aluminum blinds, Duette® honeycomb shades, Silhouette® shadings, and more. Commercial window treatments are specifically designed to provide businesses with the best combination of style and functionality. Our products are known for world-class engineering, versatility, and style. Contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation.
As a local business in Omaha, we take great pride in getting to serve our surrounding business owners with their commercial window needs
Request Commercial Consult
Our Selection of Commercial Window Treatments in Omaha
Ambiance Window Coverings offers a wide selection of window treatments, including many custom options that allow any business to find the perfect window treatment solution. Whether you need blinds, shades, sheers, or Shutters we have several commercial-grade solutions of each.
Through the years, these window treatments have been our most popular for commercial use.
Aluminum Horizontal Blinds
Select from 16 individual models, including 5/8″, 1″, and 2″ aluminum slats with up to 95% recycled aluminum content. Four headrail options — CD, CL, CE, and H2 — support both manual operators with slip-clutch tilters, as well as full motorization that can be automated with advanced sun-tracking controls. Contact us with any questions regarding Aluminum Horizontal Blinds or to schedule a FREE commercial consultation today!
- Beveled steel headrail eliminates the need for a separate valance.
- Slats contain 95% recycled aluminum and are GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Bounceback slats with heat-treated, spring-tempered aluminum for unmatched durability
- Proprietary anti-static Dust Shield® finish and closed oval bottom rail inhibit dust buildup
- Slip-clutch tilter prevents over-rotation and damage
- Specialty shapes available, including angles and ovals
Fire Resistant Roller Shades
Effective and attractive, Hunter Douglas contract fire resistant roller shades offer hundreds of fabric choices, mounted on durable, powerful operating systems. They are a versatile and reliable choice to manage light and control glare for a wide range of manual and motorized applications.
- Over 200 fire resistant fabrics with choices for color, openness and design
- New RB 500 Roller Shades operating system features a sleek architectural design with smooth operation and unrivaled inner strength, spanning even the largest windows
- A variety of fascia options
- Chain-drive clutch operating system allows precise control to help ensure a uniform look Versatile range of motors and controls
- Whisper Motors operate shades at sound levels equivalent to office conversation
- Dual shades add versatility to any space by allowing two different styles of fabrics to be used on the same window
Duette® Fire Resistant Honeycomb Shades
The durable, energy-efficient design of Duette® Fire Resistant Honeycomb Shades makes them an ideal choice for healthcare and assisted living centers, government/military buildings, and a wide range of public spaces. Contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and SchoolsSM certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics pass NFPA 701-99 Small Scale Flammability testing
- Honeycomb design enhances R-value and shading coefficient and provides 99% UV blocking
- Shadings are duotone, with neutral tone facing the exterior and color facing the interior
- Specialty angles and shapes available for non-standard windows
Silhouette® Fire Resistant Window Shades
Hunter Douglas Silhouette® window shadings feature adjustable fabric vanes suspended between two sheer facing fabrics. When the vanes are open, the shadings work like sheers, filtering light to eliminate glare and create an inviting glow. Vanes can be tilted to block light and provide privacy, and the shadings roll up completely into a slim headrail, allowing unobstructed views. Contact us with any questions or to schedule a consultation.
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools SM certified for low-emitting products
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Up to 88% ultraviolet protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed
- Quite motorized open and close available