Dining rooms are unique spaces in today’s homes. Many still regularly sit down to formal dinners with family, while others have opted to expand their kitchen into this space, deciding that formal dining isn’t practical. Some homeowners have simply opted for a more casual dining area. Regardless of what you’ve decided is the best use of your dining room window coverings, you still need custom window treatments to provide visually interesting decoration, privacy while eating and protection against light that can damage your decor and furnishings.
At Ambiance Window Coverings, we have a wide selection of Hunter Douglas dining room shades, blinds and curtains to match any type of dining room aesthetic you may have.
Casual Dining Room Window Coverings Omaha
When looking for a new Dining Room Window blinds in Omaha, it’s best to understand your options. Know your window structure to determine what type of look and feel you want to establish. With many families turning to more casual weekly dining, you need a variety of custom window options to easily withstand constant use and resist stains while being stylish.
- Blinds: Both practical and attractive, blinds are available in a variety of styles, colors and materials to accommodate design features. They can be easily opened and closed to allow for light or to create privacy.
- Roman Shades: Popular for their versatility, Roman shades allow filtered light into the room and can be easily customized with different fabrics to fit any design or budget.
- Honeycomb: Designed to offer the best in energy efficiency and style, honeycomb shades have pockets between the front and back layer to trap air, preventing warm or cool air from escaping.
Striking Formal Dining Room Options
While many households choose to have blended multi-purpose kitchens and living spaces, designated dining rooms are still ideal for hosting friends and family or sitting down to nightly meals. Nothing quite adds ambiance to a dining room like proper window treatments. Elevate your dining room and make a statement with one of these popular window coverings:
- Drapes: Drapery is among the most popular choices for homeowners in their dining rooms. With high-end finishes, drapes can come in a variety of designs, from sophisticated to formal to chic, and create the illusion of added height throughout the room.
- Shutters: With a classic and understated sophistication, high-quality shutters can be tailored to your window’s dimensions and finished in a variety of custom colors or stains that integrate beautifully with existing millwork.
- Valences: The image of elegance, valance designs are available in romantic-looking balloon styles, simply graceful scarf designs, tailored with playful fringe, beads or pleats, traditional swag or cornices.
Trust Ambiance Window Coverings With Your Dining Room Design
When you can’t decide which type of window blinds is right for your dining room, trust Ambiance Window Coverings. Our design specialist has over 18 years of elevating homes throughout Omaha. She can help you choose or create custom dining room window coverings from our large selection of Hunter Douglas shades Omaha blinds, shutters, and shades.